Talent Acquisition Team at Droom Technology Private Limited
Views:2160 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Droom - Vice President - Telesales - Customer Contact Center - IIM/ISB/FMS (15-25 yrs)
Location : Gurgaon, NCR
Want to be part of the most disruptive, innovative mobile commerce start-up in India with world-class team, long-term vision, and top global investors backing it up? Don- t just dream it. droom it!
An ideal candidate will possess following :
1. Counsel the team to improve quality & productivity of the team members
2. Responsible for upselling and cross selling
3. Audit calls and coach the agents followed by proper feedback
4. Ensures 100% of target met and or exceeds their overall KPIs Achieve monthly target
5. Detailing telesales action plans to achieve defined targets
6. Provides consistent, balanced and timely performance feedback on telesales team performance
7. Ensures a positive work environment, continuous learning and a high quality employment experience for your team
8. Applies timely performance management standards and processes
9. Day to day service requests management
10. Effectively communicates and manages change in operating procedures and processes to ensure staff understanding, retention and appropriate execution
11. Monitor the performance of the team members on regular basis and assist them in their training and career development
12. Create a proper flow of such lead information within the team and provide proper and timely feedback
13. Entry, distribution and management of target/lead information/records into sales contact database
14. Monitor and adhere to TAT of processing of Mails/Letters, maintain MIS Reports of the all incoming mails from customers.
15. Maintain monthly reports on number of leads generated, productivity report for entire team
16. Provides leadership and manages to all operational standards 17. Ability to collaborate across departments 18. Result oriented and ready to take ownership 19. Desire to make impact and high work ethics 20. This role requires working directly with senior management team
About Droom :
Founded in April 2014 in Silicon Valley, Droom is India's first mobile marketplace to buy and sell used and new automobiles.
At Droom, passion, energy, innovation, and customer centric approach are always welcome. We are passionate about building mobile consumer technologies, enabling automobile sellers to sell online, and offering the world-class mobile shopping experience.
Droom is non-formal, fun, collegial, non-hierarchical and high-energy environment. At Droom, you can deliver the best work of your career without having to worry about work politics, delays, biases or slowness.
We believe that the best mobile shopping experience can be built only with the most customer centric and passionate people. If this sounds like you - we want you.