Analyst- HR at Droom Technology
Views:666 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Droom - Vice President - Category Management - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-14 yrs)
What We're Looking For:
- A winning attitude which dictates their single-minded focus on achieving revenue and organizational growth targets.
- 08 to 14 years of relevant experience in Internet and Technology company
- Start-up experience is must. Entrepreneurial experience is preferred
- MBA from a top-tier school preferred
- Team players with ability to adjust their approach towards people based on requirements.
- Emotional intelligence and a penchant for connecting people
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Strong in execution and taking initiatives with proven track record to build and scale, team and organization
- Strategic thinker who can handle end to end functioning of department on a large scale according to circumstances with a clear objective of achieving overall revenue and organizational growth
- Highly analytical with exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with diverse external & internal stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills
- Attention to detail and desire to make an impact
- Result oriented, speed to market and ready to take ownership
Requirements for Success:
1. Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having clear objectives and superior time management skills in place
2. Build strategies to increase revenue done by different Categories - big assets or services
3. Improving visibility of top selling categories and creating promotions for improving organic traffic
4. Being able to open doors to decision makers and influencers within Droom's existing client base. Use these connections to navigate complex org structures and add incremental revenue to Droom's business by increasing volume of usage.
5. Responsible for improving user experience by improving filters. Identifying correct location for a product defining how all details will be displayed
6. Responsible for improving the conversion rate from traffic to orders
7. Plan daily, weekly, monthly, and special promotional programs on category(s) or product(s) to achieve defined targets
8. Plan strategies for exclusive launch of product / category that help to attract more customers and market share
9. A dynamic leadership style that is adaptable to changing business needs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.