Talent Acquisition Team at Droom Technology Private Limited
Views:10107 Applications:1669 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Droom - Vice President/Assistant Vice President - Marketing (8-18 yrs)
Location: Gurgaon, NCR
Want to be part of the most disruptive and innovative automobile e-commerce start-up in India with a world-class team, long-term vision, and top global investors backing? Don- t just dream it. droom it!
We are looking for an experienced VP/AVP of Marketing, who will work with the Founder & CEO, on creating marketing programs that are ROI-driven, high-impact and viral in nature for a hyper-growth company.
What We're Looking For:
- 8 - 18 years of progressive experience working in a marketing leadership role with experience in Digital and Offline
- Consulting/Ecommerce/digital experience preferred
- MBA from a top-tier school preferred
- Strategic thinker who can plan, execute and pivot according to circumstances with a clear objective of achieving overall revenue and organizational growth.
- Highly analytical with exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with diverse external & internal stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills.
- Result-oriented with a high sense of ownership.
- VP/AVP of Marketing will lead the team and efforts for planning and execution of all the digital and offline customer acquisition, retention and brand building initiatives that are aligned to Droom's business goals.
- Manage and grow a large team of pedigreed marketing professionals (top local and international companies/IIMs etc.)
- Demonstrable success in creating, executing and measuring marketing plans and campaigns across channels with a track record of successfully achieving KPIs and increasing brand awareness.
- Create, own, and implement overall marketing strategies, providing leadership and direction to team members
- Manage and lead the Marketing team, PR efforts, Demand Generation, Platform Marketing, Product Marketing, Program Management and Brand Management.
- Develop strategies for SEM/SEO, Email, Social, affiliate, alliances and more to build lead databases and increase qualified opportunity creation.
- Manage, track, report and present programs budgets by channel - campaign costs, performance, and ROI through the demand generation lifecycle.
Founded in April 2014 in Silicon Valley, Droom is India's most trusted marketplace to buy and sell used and new automobiles. Droom is the largest automobile portal in India with nearly 65% market share and among the top 3rd E-Commerce companies in India (in terms of GMV).
Droom is a well-funded, rapidly-growing company that offers competitive compensation, stock options, great learning & exposure, and merit-based career path.