Talent Acquisition Team at Droom Technology Private Limited
Views:2483 Applications:749 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Droom - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Operations Excellence - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-9 yrs)
Senior Manager or Associate Director - Operations Excellence
Location - Gurgaon
- Want to be part of the most disruptive, innovative mobile commerce start-up in India with a world-class team, long-term vision, and top global investors backing it up - Don't just dream it. Droom it!
- Senior Manager or Associate Director - Operational Excellence will be responsible to combine leadership skills with a desire to provide a positive customer experience to lead the customer success team. The role involves developing a way to measure how customers perceive the product and services we provide.
What We are Looking For:
1. Establish the Operational Excellence function by deploying continuous improvement and lean ecommerce principles throughout the organization to drive transformational improvements in operational, financial and customer performance.
2. Helping the company improve processes and interactions to create a positive customer experience.
3. Understanding the needs, motivations, and emotions of customers
4. Develop and deploy the company's customer experience strategy, including characterization of strategic customer segments and implications for charters and roles throughout the company, and systematic collection and application of customer experience insights for strategic advantage and growth.
5. Establish and roll-out the company's customer experience maturity roadmap for holistic management and incremental sophistication as internal capabilities increase and external expectations evolve.
6. Develop an effective portfolio of internal communications that educate employees about customer experience realities, expectations, moments of truth, goals, improvement and innovation techniques and engagement opportunities, emphasizing specific ways different roles can make a difference in customer lifetime value.
7. Tracking and analyzing customer encounters to identify errors, inconsistencies, and possible areas of improvement.
8. Ensure that all leaders reporting to the CEO have a clear understanding of the company's vision and goals for customer experience excellence, and of the organization's respective contribution.
9. Coordinate the various roles associated with customer experience management throughout the company, minimizing silos of systems, data, assumptions, hand-offs, performance, and customer touchpoints.
An Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following Skills:
1. Strong background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement, human-centered design and performance management.
2. Demonstrated ability to create shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum.
3. More than two customer-management roles previously, such as voice of customer, experience design, customer intelligence, customer loyalty.
4. Experienced in navigating ambiguity and change with an entrepreneurial mindset.
5. Proven ability to manage diverse efforts synergies.
6. Track record of customer-centric decision-making.
7. Tech-savvy in evolving technologies.
8. MBA from a top tier campus.
9. Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) preferred.
10. Lean/Six-Sigma training preferred.
Who Must Apply:
Those who are very entrepreneurial, have high sense of ownership, are accountable for their work, take initiatives, take end to end responsibilities, poses super special intellectual horsepower, want to push their limits, blossom with new challenges, super strong in execution, can stay laser focused, data driven, frugal, process oriented, technology savvy, and last but not the least can work in - fast pace environment, chaos or ambiguity, with less or no hand holding and frequently changing priorities.
What to Expect:
Learning, development, exposure, impact, challenges, innovation, disruption, pace, priorities and speed unlimited.
What We're Offering:
Droom offers competitive compensation, stock options, great learning & exposure, and merit-based career path. Your career growth will be in your hands and your role will be what you carve out.
Droom is an AI and data science driven online transactional platform, which offers 21st century experience in buying and selling used and new automobiles in India and other emerging markets. Droom has built an entire eco-system around used automobiles for the digital economy, including Orange Book Value (used vehicle pricing engine), Eco (1,000+ points vehicle inspection), History (history records for used vehicles), Discovery (dozens of pre-buying research tools) and Credit (India's first and only marketplace for used auto loan and dealer financing). Droom caters to individual buyers and sellers, dealers and large enterprise for not only for buying and selling but also entire life cycle management and all automobile ancillary services.
Droom has four marketplace formats i.e. B2C, C2C, C2B and B2B, and three pricing formats - Fixed Price, Best Offer and Auction. The platform offers a wide range of categories from bicycle to plane and all automobile services such as warranty, RSA, insurance and auto loan.
Droom's India headquarter is in Gurugram with a team size of 300+. Droom is a Singapore Holding Company with subsidiaries in India and the United States. The company has so far raised close to $125 Million dollars over six rounds of funding. Some of the prominent investors are Lightbox, Beenext, Beenos, Digital Garage, Toyota Tsusho Corporation, and Integrated Assets Management.
Droom is non-formal, fun, collegial, non-hierarchical, and high-energy environment. At Droom, you can deliver the best work of your career without having to worry about work politics, delays, biases, or slowness.
We believe that the best mobile shopping experience can be built only with the most customer centric and passionate people. If this sounds like you - we want, you.