Talent Acquisition Team at Droom Technology Private Limited
Views:4722 Applications:510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Droom - Senior Director - Strategy Planning (8-10 yrs)
Senior Director - Strategy Planning
Location: Gurgaon, NCR
Want to be part of the most disruptive, innovative mobile commerce start-up in India with world class team, long-term vision, and top global investors backing it up- Don- t just dream it. Droom it!
As a director, will be responsible for working with the business units to define, plan, and successfully execute initiatives in support of the corporate strategy. The Director of Strategy will be a high-energy candidate who demonstrates an ability to quickly analyze the data and patterns to define solutions both inside and outside of their core functional discipline and then work across the global organization at all levels. We are looking for a highly analytically driven mind. Someone who can live, breathe and speak numbers and data analysis.
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
1. 8- 10 years of experience, excellent working knowledge, and understanding of all key aspects of a typical business - product, marketing, operations and finance
2. Develop insightful market intelligence about key industry trends (technology, competitors, consumers, and so on) and educate the organization regarding their strategic implications
3. Analyze quantitative and qualitative market and competitive data to develop and prioritize organic growth strategies
4. Analyze existing business processes (both in and outside an area of functional expertise), recommend improvements, and implement improvements in order that the changes are adopted and sustained with a focus on speed
5. Identify, develop and deliver key analytics projects that will make a significant impact on the company and e-Commerce in India.
6. Conduct market analysis (size, segmentation, growth, number of participants, profitability levels) to support evaluation of acquisitions (market due diligence)
7. Manage special projects focused on enhancing the growth or profitability of our business
8. Closely work with business leaders, product managers, subject matter experts to design and define performance metrics and goals
9. Responsible for modeling complex problems and processes using various analytical tools and methods
10. Responsible to work with different lines of business to problem solve, measure and track suitable metrics for efficiency and effectiveness
11. Excellent analytical abilities: Understanding of key analytical techniques like data modeling
12. Strong background of working with analytical tools like R, SAS, SQL, and Excel
13. Highly developed skills for problem-solving and strategic thinking.
14. Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must.
15. Understanding of technology, data extraction, or crawlers is the big plus.
16. Attention to detail.
17. A data-driven personality and someone who is obsessed with matrix and measurement.
18. People management skills: Ability to build, lead and mentor large teams of analysts
19. Ability to collaborate across departments.
20. Result oriented and ready to take ownership.
21. The desire to make an impact and high work ethics.
22. This role requires working directly with the senior management team.
Droom offers competitive compensation, stock options, great learning & exposure, and merit-based career path. Your career growth will be in your hands and your role will be what you carve out.
Founded in April 2014 in Silicon Valley, Droom is India's first mobile marketplace to buy and sell used and new automobiles.
At Droom, passion, energy, innovation, and customer-centric approach are always welcome. We are passionate about building mobile consumer technologies, enabling automobile sellers to sell online, and offering the world-class mobile shopping experience.
Droom is a non-formal, fun, collegial, non-hierarchical and high-energy environment. At Droom you can deliver the best work of your career without having to worry about work politics, delays, biases or slowness.
We believe that the best mobile shopping experience can be built only with the most customer-centric and passionate people. If this sounds like you - we want you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.