Talent Acquisition Team at Droom Technology Private Limited
Views:8403 Applications:1144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:187
Droom - Senior Director/Director - Brand & Communications (7-14 yrs)
Want to be part of the most disruptive, innovative mobile commerce start-up in India with world-class team, long-term vision, and top global investors backing it up? Don- t just dream it. droom it!
Director of Marketing will report directly to the Senior Management of the company and will and manage the team and efforts responsible for planning, implementation and execution of all the digitaland offline customer acquisition, retention, brand building initiatives. You will focus on directly creatingmarketing programs that are ROI driven, measurable, high impact and viral in nature for a hyper growth company. We are looking to team up with someone who is passionate, high-energy person, a go-getter and obsessive about data and metrics.
What We're Looking For:
- 7 to 14 years of progressive experience working in a marketing leadership role with experience in Prior experience in E-Commerce and/or consumer Internet is highly preferred but not required; we will highly consider an upcoming marketing leader in India's Internet ecosystem or a second in command marketing leader in leading E-Commerce companies
- Consulting/Ecommerce/digital experience preferred
- MBA from a top-tier school preferred
- Strategic thinker who can plan, execute and pivot according to circumstances with a clear objective of achieving overall revenue and organizational growth.
- Highly analytical with exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with diverse external & internal stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills.
- Result-oriented with a high sense of ownership.
An ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
1. Demonstrable success in creating, executing and measuring marketing plans and campaigns across channels with a track record of successfully achieving KPIs in the technology driven environment
2. Create, own, and implement overall marketing strategies, providing leadership and direction to team members
3. Understanding the company's unique market position, its advantages and challenges for marketing channels.
4. Develop, iterate and launch marketing programs, rolling out to multiple new markets and geographies
5. Manage and lead the Marketing team, PR efforts, Demand Generation, Platform Marketing, Product Marketing, Program Management and Brand Management.
6. Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns that builds the company's pipeline and also mature existing opportunities
7. Develop strategies for inbound and outbound campaigns including tactics such as SEM/SEO, Email, Social, affiliate, alliances and more to build lead database and increase qualified opportunity creation.
8. Manage, track, report and present programs budgets by channel - campaign costs, performance, and ROI through the demand generation lifecycle.
9. Provide marketing expertise to the Company by building, developing and managing a marketing team capable of carrying out the necessary marketing strategies and tactics
10. The ability to articulate platform and brand vision to the community at large and also to internal teams
Founded in April 2014 in Silicon Valley, Droom is India's most trusted marketplace to buy and sell used and new automobiles. Droom is the largest automobile portal in India with nearly 65% market share and among the top 3rd E-Commerce companies in India (in terms of GMV).
Droom is a well-funded, rapidly-growing company that offers competitive compensation, stock options, great learning & exposure, and merit-based career path.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.