DronaHQ - Enterprise Sales Manager (10-25 yrs)
Results and Growth
- This is a result oriented leadership role in terms of Business expansion & Revenue Growth.
- Create revenue strategies, account plans and business processes for dedicated account management.
- Work closely with our partners/clients in India to deliver on revenue targets.
- Indian companies will be primary target market.
- Utilize a structured approach for identifying and measuring the quality of potential new business initiatives.
- Proactively prospect in the Territory to create opportunities & interact with top management level. Map out the key players for potential new business initiatives and determine/document appropriate sales strategy.
- Develop understanding of political relationships and their impact on buying behaviors within the account in order to determine appropriate sales approach for each level within organization.
- Effectively advise and influence the customer especially within the development of business needs, decision criteria, and creation of an ROI framework, through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing/sales campaign.
- Execute high quality one on one discussions utilizing advanced questioning and influencing skills with customer IT business leaders. The objective being to influence the corporate strategy regarding the use of it Solutions.
- Execute high quality one on one discussions utilizing advanced questioning and influencing skills with IT / CIO level managers.
Opportunity Management :
- Maintain the Account Plan in accordance with the established Account Plan standard.
- Manage all opportunities in accordance with the Opportunity Management process, including the creation of Opportunity Plans, the scheduling of Early in the pipeline Opportunity reviews.
- Continuously develop the account to ensure repeat business combined with a proactive focus on developing new business opportunities.
- Familiarize the team with the customer needs, specifications, design targets, the development process, design standards, techniques and tools to support task performance
- Motivate and inspire team members.
- Maintain healthy group dynamics.
- Owning team targets.
What do I need to qualify for this job-
- More than 6 years of business development / sales experience in IT industry with a track record of successful performance (new orders). Experience in to Mobility is big plus.
- Education University degree (or equivalent) in BE, BTech, BCA & business administration.
- Situational Sensitivity Ability to assess the effect of his/her activities on other people. He/she is interested in mutual understanding. Makes friends easily and sets up a network of relationships. Correctly judges the importance of the formal and informal authorities and possibilities within the customer's and organization.
- Motivation and Inspiration Good coordination skills, the ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate with team, BUs (utilizing her/his professional expertise). He/she has enthusiasm for the job, willingness to travel, encourages others and copes well under pressure.
- Able to work effectively with individuals from multiple cultures and background. In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
- Based out of Mumbai or willingness to relocate to Mumbai as job location for this role will be Mumbai.