DronaHQ - Client Partner (12-25 yrs)
The accountability for the Client Partner will include P&L growth, Customer Satisfaction, and Employee Satisfaction. All of sales, delivery, and operations teams for the account will also roll up to the Client Partner.
DESCRIPTION OF ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Seasoned leader to manage and grow our business and relationship with the SI partner
- Onsite SI partner Management - building and managing relationships at the GM, VP, and CXO level & work with multiple practices and penetrate DronaHQ offerings to their customers
- Accountable for hard targets of Revenue growth, Order booking, Operating margin, Customer satisfaction. Measurements are Quarterly.
- Work closely with the account managers and customer side decision makers across Product Groups, IT Applications (ADM & ERP), IT infrastructure, Customer Service, and Corporate functions.
- C-Level Relationship Management and consistent track record for the same
- Define the approach and set the plan to expand & grow business with SI partners with quarterly plans
- Facilitating the team to present delivery successes in strong and positive way to drive growth and quality of business
- Sales management through rigor in review of Pipeline and performance against plan on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Delivery management through scheduled engagement reviews between SI partners(s) and Delivery leaders.
- Drive demand generation strategy and execution through the customer facing teams.
- Define and execute the Account specific marketing plan for building relationships and brand.
- Collaborate with other business groups of DronaHQ to penetrate into new areas, and drive growth in existing areas where DronaHQ has business
- Lead the teams in publishing and presenting proposals (proactive as well as responses to RFP/RFIs)
- Interacting with Client partner/practice team from customer organization and maintain smoother flow of contracts, invoices and payments.
- 15+ years of experience with Global Delivery Model with demonstrated knowledge of processes and methodologies in IT Industry with top notch companies.
- Should have strong sales figures. Experience of wining & managing large account.
- Deep knowledge of Information Systems/Business Consulting Methodologies.
- Ability to present at senior levels, and have first level consulting capability.
- Ability to work with diverse teams in various service lines, across multiple time zones.
- Ability to manage multi-cultural teams
- Willing to travel to different client locations - and to delivery centers overseas Prior experience of managing a large P&L in a Leadership role is a must
Job Location - Mumbai | Delhi | Bengaluru
DronaHQ is a leading global Low Code App Development Platform to create multi-channel digital experiences for enterprise applications.
We have a global footprint of offices spread across Mumbai, Banglore & SFO. Serving 100+ enterprise customers some of our enterprise clients include KPMG, Deloitte, Wipro, Mondelez, Pfizer, Cipla, TCS, HUL and many more.
To know more about us, visit us at: