DronaHQ - Associate - Public Relation & Communications (2-5 yrs)
Salary Offered : 7-12 LPA
About DronaHQ :
DronaHQ is a leading global Low Code App Development Platform to create multi-channel digital experiences for enterprise applications.
We have a global footprint of offices spread across Mumbai, Banglore & SFO. Serving 100+ enterprise customers some of our enterprise clients include KPMG, Deloitte, Wipro, Mondelez, Pfizer, Cipla, TCS, HUL and many more.
To know more about us, visit us at :
Position : PR and Communications Associate
Based in : Mumbai
DronaHQ is seeking an experienced PR & Corp Comm associate to lead PR efforts for DronaHQ in India & US market and work on PESO (paid, earned, social, owned) model with quality content & messaging at the center. Additionally, we expect this position to work closely with the Marketing Director to drive the relationship with our clients, creating case studies and success stories that will propel the brand forward.
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
The candidate should :
- Build and manage relationships with the global press
- Develop Marketing communications strategy, plans, goals, and budget
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media for India and US market
- Contribute and execute content strategies that aid in demand generation, build top of the mind recall, increase conversions and build increasing relevancy
- Proactively reaching out to clients and creating engaging content such as videos, PR, by-line articles, case studies and planning a distribution cycle for the materials created
- Effectively leveraging social media channels to publish client success stories
- Entering client projects into awards, creating speaking and event participation opportunities for the management team
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Managing influencer program
- Strategize and implement event participation at relevant conferences and events
Who could you be?
- You should have 2- 5 years- experience in Public Relations within an agency or product based company
- Proven work experience in public relations for tech products(Preferably in technology domain)
- Proven record of accomplishment of designing and executing successful PR campaigns
- You should have immaculate written and oral communication skills and a penchant for marketing internet products
- Good exposure to social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- You should be passionate about building a brand in Mobility space
- High level of drive, initiative, and self-motivation.
- PG in Marketing, Advertising, Communications
We would reward top talent with a challenging work environment and very competitive salaries as per the industry norms
Growth and Prospects:
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of HiTech enterprise mobility solutions and help enterprises in their digital transformation journey. The scope to experiment, innovate and conceptualize next-generation enterprise solution will be enormous.. Building a large enterprise mobility solution with worldwide acclaim is our goal and this brings considerable technical challenges and opportunities not faced in other domains.