Drishtee - Lead - Supply Chain Management (10-12 yrs)
Drishtee invites you to join in our team of passionate people and walk hand in hand in the journey towards our vision of 'sustainable communities'. The position details are as follows:
Position : SCM Lead
Location (s) : Varanasi
Number of Candidates for the Opportunity : 01
- Lead the development and optimisation of India's most efficient and preferred rural distribution network.
- Ensure - zero- budget network for products coming in or going out of villages.
- Design and develop supply chain's IT backbone with support of IT team.
- Build and maintain a network of partnerships for leveraging the network and ensuring an India wider network.
- Provide guidance, mentorship and effective knowledge management within the team to ensure profitability.
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team of the organization in order to agree and ensure delivery of strategic plans.
- Work with the SMT to ensure optimum allocation of work within the team, adherence to timelines, achievement of milestones and take responsibility for corrective action as and when required.
- Identify, assess and manage risks arising out of operational plan, design or delivery.
- Manage multiple stakeholders and work closely with them.
- Ensure a balance with sometimes, competing needs and priorities.
- Develop guidelines for effective reflection, learning, and change.
- Work on the results from learning and reflection exercise to create best practices and introduce process improvements.
- High action orientation
- Information seeking
- Partnership Management
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Strong solidarity with the rural community
- Regular monitoring of the strategic plan
- Monitoring the P&L
- Managing risk through effective monitoring both online and offline.
- Sending regular updates to stake holders
Training and Development :
- Undertake assessment and training of the team
- Statutory and legal compliance management
- Ensuring all statutory and legal compliances
- Take care of any dispute including statutory and legal dispute.
Qualification, Aptitude and pay-out :
- Well qualified person with around 10 years or more of experience in business management. There should be a proven track record of innovation in work profile, approach, failures and successes.
- Must have spent at least 5 years in any single position/ job.
- Should have made significant and long-lasting contributions in his/her area of specialization
- Should have lead teams and have had accountability for large goals in his/her previous assignments.
- Deep appetite for learning and contributing to community; Self-starter, go-getter, positive, problem- solving approach, taking responsibilities.
- Strong value system and commitment to make a change with complete alignment to Drishtee's vision of - a world where all communities are empowered to achieve shared prosperity-
The individual should have a great deal of resilience and high degree of empathy. (S)he should be willing to devote the rest of his/her life for community building and rural development. The person should demonstrate mentoring qualities and should take up training and development of co-workers. There should be openness to new ideas and innovative approach.
Remuneration : Negotiable
Employment terms : Full time
Preferred Date of joining : Immediate
Travel expenses & Mobile reimbursement : As per the team budget and requirement of the role.
About Drishtee :
- Drishtee is a social organisation working with rural communities in 6000 villages across India, we have an extensive presence in Assam, Uttar Pradesh, and Bihar, with few initiatives in parts of Rajasthan, West Bengal, Orissa, M.P., Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Karnataka, Uttarakhand and other North Eastern states.
Our Vision: Drishtee envisions a world where all communities are empowered to achieve shared prosperity.
- Drishtee aims to develop and nurture 500,000 sustainable rural enterprises in the next 5 years, the partnership is with local communities and in collaboration with other stakeholders. To accomplish the objective of formation of enterprises Drishtee requires to play the role of a facilitator for community building within the villages, this entails a continuous and holistic understanding of rural landscape for sustainable development of enterprises and possibilities of forging partnerships.
Head Office Address :
Innov8 CP2 Center,
2nd Floor, Property No-44,
Above Madame Tussauds,
Regal Building, Cannaught Place,
New Delhi - 110001
Web : http://www.drishtee.in
Salary offered: 12-15LPA