Drip Capital - Product Manager - Capital Markets (3-10 yrs)
Drip Capital is an international digital trade finance company with offices in the United States, India, and Mexico. Our mission is to solve the $1.5T global trade finance gap by providing working capital solutions to fuel global trade using data and technology. Drip is backed by leading venture firms, such as Accel, Sequoia, Wing, and Y Combinator.
- The Capital Markets team is a global team responsible for developing and refining Drip's capital strategy to ensure that Drip has scalable financing solutions to grow our business and maintain positive unit economics. Our financing partners include leading investment banks, credit funds, and other institutional investors.
- The team is seeking a Product Manager to help us scale our internal and external services and tools as we grow globally. As an early hire on our product team, you will work closely with our engineering team and key business stakeholders to develop and execute a cohesive product strategy.
The Product Manager's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing a product roadmap for the capital markets product suite that supports both the team's and the company's OKRs
- Plan and execute engineering sprints, ensuring that projects are adequately resourced, timelines are realistic and achievable, and releases are seamless and well communicated
- Creating an intuitive and seamless user experience for both Drip's investors and internal users
- Coordinating with the business teams to identify blind spots and areas of opportunity in data collection and management to develop solutions for those problems
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify business trends and opportunities for additional product features
- Spend time with individual contributors to understand their responsibilities, processes, and workflow, developing solutions that will streamline our team's effort and improve our scalability.
- Developing a deep understanding of our existing products and services, along with that of our competitors, to ensure that Drip's product maintains its relevance in the market and that we are not missing opportunities
- A quantitative degree from a top university in India or the US
- 3+ years as a product manager at a financial technology company
- Great attention to details and strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong individual and team performance mentality
- Proactivity, humility, and having a basis for action are qualities we highly value
- Prior knowledge of lending, credit or structured finance products is a plus
- Prior knowledge of R, Python, or SQL is a plus