Drip Capital - Presales Manager (4-8 yrs)
About the job
- As a Presales Manager, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, qualifying prospects, and moving leads forward in the pipeline
- You would be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails, and aggressive follow-ups.
- You should understand customer needs and requirements, route qualified opportunities, generate interest, close sales by setting up meetings and achieve quarterly quotas.
- You should be proactive at figuring out creative ways to reach out and smartly navigate your way to get in touch with the decision-maker.
- Proven 3 - 4 years inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving goals and leading a team
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Competitive salary and benefits, including fully funded health plan
- Opportunity to learn and grow with an A team of super enthusiastic folks
- An open and friendly culture that encourages growth