HR Associate at Drip Capital
Views:376 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Drip Capital - Manager - Finance (4-6 yrs)
- Managing the monthly closing of financials for all business lines and preparing the consolidated financials for the group entity & SPVs (the US, Mexico, and India)
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures
- Accurately prepare complex accruals, journal entries, balance sheet, and P&L reconciliations as part of the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
- Interacting with other teams such as business, operations, etc to ensure timely closure of all F&A related issues
- Ensure overall compliance of internal policies, law, regulations such as GST, IT return
- Own year-end audits, group reporting, and other statutory and tax audits.
- Provide necessary information for US & Mexico compliances to tax consultants and ensuring timely and accurate filings
- Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance and development
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, CPA will be preferred.
- Experience of working either in F&A of a Bank/NBFC or in a Big 4 with exposure to Bank/NBFC client is a must
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Experience in any start-up would be added plus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to readily adapt to and lead through a changing environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with different teams to achieve section objectives.
- Well versed with Quickbook software
- Very strong Excel skills, particularly in financial modeling and managing large volumes of data