Talent Acquisition at DrinkPrime
Views:372 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
DrinkPrime - Director - Finance - CA (8-10 yrs)
DrinkPrime is a subscription-based drinking water solution that began as a response to the unreliable supply of safe drinking water across Urban India. Over time we have evolved into an organization that is driven by a singular mission, to change the way people think about the water they drink. Through our subscription-based model, we provide customers with water purifiers that use integrated technology to help them monitor the quality of the water they consume every day.
At DrinkPrime, we are on a mission to make safe drinking water accessible and affordable to every resident in India. We are backed by Tier 1 VCs and many prominent angels. They believe in the vision, mission and team of DrinkPrime. With our tech-first approach, we are taking up this audacious mission and believe in solving it. Be a part of history and join us. We can solve this problem together.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Finance (Finance Director) to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company's financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
A director of finance is a reliable professional with broad knowledge of all accounting, financial and business principles. They are strategic thinkers and effective leaders who can make the most profitable decisions.
Strategy, Planning and Management:
- Responsible for maintaining and reconciling Books of accounts as per Taxation and Legal requirement on a daily basis for smooth legal Compliance
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives with the consultation of Management Team that align with the company's plan for growth & expansion
- Handling the Audit and providing pertinent documents to the external auditor
- To articulate innovative business strategies to minimize business risk & improve profitability in the long run
- To develop, maintain and adhere to accounting policies and procedures
- Planning, Organizing and supporting internal and external audits
- Accurate and timely completion and publishing of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.
- Coordinate & work with Human Resources for timely completion of legal compliance
- Implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
Bookkeeping, Accounting & General Ledger:
- Take responsibility for bookkeeping, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- To Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Responsible for ensuring timely Taxation Return Excise, Service Tax, TDS, PF etc.
- To ensure that the company complies with all legal, statutory & regulatory requirements including TDS, GST and VAT
- Monthly/ Weekly MIS and providing the required details/ Statical details to the management
- Monthly Review for all month-end closing activities including balance sheet accounts, general ledger accounts and cost allocation.
- Supervise weekly cash management, Accounts Receivable management and also provide guidance relating to the collection process
- Handling Income Tax Returns, compiling documents in the Income Tax Scrutiny, reviewing and completing the income tax refund procedure.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting Forecasting & Controlling:
- Prepare & Present monthly financial budgeting report, including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs budget and weekly cash flow department wise
- Inputs & Support for Monthly/ Annual Budgets and MIS
- Monthly and weekly analysis Department wise expenses & Submitting the Variance report to the management
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Drive key finance initiatives to improve performance and facilitate business growth
- CA with more than 8 year's experience in Finance, Accounts, Taxation, Budgeting, Data Analysis and Fund Management, risk management practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and evidence of working across teams and geographies to produce timely and accurate output.
- Must have strong functional knowledge of finance processes, regulatory and controls.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with high growth startups would be desirable