Talent Acquisition Manager at Dresma
Views:313 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Dresma - Assistant Manager/Manager - Inside Sales (0-3 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales professional.
Core responsibilities of the role will be:
- Product Demos and Customer Onboarding
- Conversion of leads
- Conversion of free users to paid users and, eventually, to Pro subscribers
- Close engagement with the Marketing and Content teams on communications (FAQs, Demo Videos, Chatbots etc) that drive business
- Account Management (Enterprise customers)
- Deeper engagement with enterprise customers and revenue maximization
- Understanding customer requirements and close coordination with Technology, App Content and -Production teams for a seamless execution
- Extensive Email/Chat/Call outreach in lead conversions and support to existing as well as new customers
- Hands-on experience with CRM tools, especially Hubspot (important)
- Excellent English communication skills as the role would require engaging with the international customers.
- Flexible shift and will involve working in the European and US shifts.
- Experience in ecommerce seller ecosystem is preferred but not mandatory
- The ability to manage work with multiple teams
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs in a short time
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements
- Ability to lead a team in a time-bound environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.