General Manager - HR & Administration at DreamFolks Services Limited
Views:921 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Dreamfolks Services - Manager - Corporate Strategy (10-17 yrs)
DreamFolks is looking for an experienced strategy manager to shape our organization's short and long-term strategy and develop measures that realize our business objectives. The strategy manager will be tasked with assessing organizational performance, developing achievable goals and implementing processes that improve organizational effectiveness and build a sustainable competitive advantage. You should be familiar with business operations and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in development & preparation of management dashboards for each business of DreamFolks by analyzing various parameters such as productivity ratios, tracking new initiatives, new business etc.
- Assist in the preparation of business planning and budgeting of all businesses, including business financial analysis, variance analysis, operational and corrective responsibility
- Assist in developing valuation models capturing and analyzing key assumptions to arrive at the target initial value.
- Carve out analytical work on business financials to provide insight to Leadership team and Senior Management on quality of revenues, product/service costs, revenues, costs and profits and drive key initiatives on cost reduction. This would involve analyzing the business financials and compare them with industry benchmarks.
- Tracking quarterly/annual results of competitors and preparation of peer benchmarking
- Formulate growth strategy options for the businesses by analyzing global trends tracking competitors business models and their future plans.
- Identify new business opportunities and evaluate the strategic fit into the portfolio
- Execution of the strategy, evaluating proposals including mergers and acquisition, dealing with data, doing detailed analysis and financial modelling, generating strategic options, detailed planning to achieve the project objectives as a team leader or part of the team.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.