Talent Acquisition Manager at Dream11
Views:4595 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Dream11 - Senior Brand Marketing Manager (3-5 yrs)
Our focus is on creating highly scalable marketing campaigns that create awareness and get 10 crore sports fans to engage with Dream11. To keep pace with Dream11's exponential growth, we innovate & create new avenues for user outreach. We continuously run A/B tests to analyse our data and optimise our campaigns at every step of the funnel, for which we use tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, AppsFlyer, Branch, Looker, Kissmetrics and Crazyegg.
- Drive agency and other partners to deliver campaign materials.
- Coordinate production of films, and other assets for marketing campaigns
- To work with ad delivery companies to make sure the materials are delivered as per specs and timelines and with agencies for monitoring and campaign effectiveness
- Work with vendors to deliver on the assets available for brand marketing and coordinate with partners to check the execution of the deliverables and assets
- Should be able to execute large scale BTL activations and also events for our B2B initiatives
- Work with research agencies on the execution of qualitative and quantitative consumer research
- 3-5 years of work experience in core brand management and marketing
- Has worked in a Television domain - GEC/Sports/Youth channels or Consumer Durables/Handset manufacturers
- Understands media campaign assets development like TVCs, Static Creatives, artwork etc. and media planning concepts including GRPs, CPRPs, TVR, OTS, Reach, Frequency, etc
- Can evaluate Pre and Post media campaigns and derive actionable learnings.
- Drive Media and sponsorship innovations
- Should be able to understand Consumer research both on the qualitative and quantitative side
Dream11 is India's Biggest Sports Gaming platform with 4 crores + users playing Fantasy Cricket, Football, Kabaddi, and NBA. It is a Game of Skill that offers Indian sports fans a platform to showcase their sports knowledge. Fans can create their own team made up of real-life players from upcoming matches, score points based on their on-field performance and compete with other fans.
Dream11 helps sports fans increase their engagement and connect deeper with the sport they love by being a team owner, not just a spectator. Dream11 is also the Official Partner of the top sports leagues in the world such as the Hero CPL, Hero ISL, and NBA.
A Series D funded startup, Dream11 was founded in 2012 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity & Tencent are the marquee investors in Dream11.
Dream11 has been ranked #9 among India's Great Mid-Size Workplaces - 2018.
Our Dream Team of over 150 has been the engine of Dream11's exponential growth over the years. And now, we're looking for smart, self-motivated, passionate and skilled doers who can bring their A game to the table. If you are open to learning and unlearning and are driven by the desire to excel, Dream11 is just the place for you.
What is the Dream11 family like?
At Dream11, we don- t have employees, we have Dreamsters.
Dreamsters you can trust. Dreamsters who care deeply about you. Dreamsters who are intelligent, hard-working, fun to be with and respect each other. We are a diverse team united by a common purpose: to make every game exciting for all sports fans.
What do we promise?
An amazing stadium-like environment that you will love. A place where experiments and learning never stop. A place without micromanagement and bureaucracy. An opportunity to create an impact from day 1.
Come join India's leading sports tech company. The grass is literally greener in our field.
Our Captains & Vice Captain:
- Harsh Jain (Co-Founder & CEO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/harshj22)
- Bhavit Sheth (Co-Founder & COO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavitsheth)
- Vikrant Mudaliar (CMO; https://www.linkedin.com/in/vikrantmudaliar/)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.