Lead Talent Acquisition at Draup
Views:1440 Applications:556 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Draup - Senior Consultant (5-9 yrs)
Designation: Senior Consultant
As Senior Consultant, you will be closely working with the Engagement Leads and Manager for practice development, project delivery in the technology domain/ TMT domain/ Aerospace, Automotive/Manufacturing/Telecom/ Semiconductor. You will need to work with the project team to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements.
You will be working closely with your project teams to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques, and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
- Gaining a holistic view of the consulting project
- Focused quality research to arrive at a well-framed and thought solution for the client.
- Create a competitive advantage through consumer and market understanding.
- Provide direction to outside agencies and internal resources in the design and implementation of research programs, processes, and result in analysis and reporting.
- Support primary consumer research to identify, analyze, track, and report actionable consumer insights to key business stakeholders to support key business initiatives.
- Manage on-going consumer data and tracking services, perform routine and extraordinary analysis, and ensure appropriate reporting access, formats, and analysis for all business functions.
- Support the communication of key facts, trends, and implications via systematic reports, scheduled presentations, and ad-hoc support for key marketing initiatives.
- Own small consulting engagements as an individual contributor or individual work streams in larger consulting engagements
- Assist in business development activities by preparing project/work proposal
- Work in collaboration with team members and ensure superior deliverables.