Draup - Senior Consultant (2-3 yrs)
Job Objective :
As Senior Consultant, you will be working closely with the founders and the CXO team to develop thought leadership and deliver superior insights across industries including technology, ITeS, telecom, semiconductor, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, retail and automotive. You will lead project teams to deliver data-driven and analysis-rich insights to customers.
Job Overview :
You will be working closely with your project teams to conduct in-depth primary and secondary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Gaining a holistic view of the consulting project
- 2-3 years of experience managing teams when leading customer engagement.
- Focused quality research to arrive at well-framed and thought solutions for customers.
- Create a competitive advantage through consumer and market understanding
- Provide direction to outside agencies and internal resources in the design and implementation of research programs, processes, and result in analysis and reporting.
- Support primary consumer research to identify, analyze, track, and report actionable consumer insights to key business stakeholders to support key business initiatives.
- Manage on-going consumer data and tracking services, perform routine and extraordinary analysis, and ensure appropriate reporting access, formats, and analysis for all business functions.
- Support the communication of key facts, trends, and implications via systematic reports, scheduled presentations, and ad-hoc support for key marketing initiatives.
- Own small consulting engagements as an individual contributor or as a team lead across work streams and consulting engagements
- Assist in business development activities by preparing project / work proposal
- Work in collaboration with team members and ensure superior deliverables.
- Work with product and engineering teams to automate work streams
Required Skills & Personal Attributes :
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven faced paced environment (typical of consulting firms)
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong 'can do' attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.