Senior Lead - HR at Draup
Views:2875 Applications:699 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Draup - Associate Consultant - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-4 yrs)
Designation: Associate Consultant
Educational Qualification: Bachelors degree (Engineering) from a top-tier university
Work experience: 2 - 4 years
As an Associate Consultant, you will be closely working with the Consultants and Senior Consultants for project delivery in different domains and industry sectors. You will need to work with the project team to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements.
You will be working closely with your project teams to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
- Gaining a holistic view of the consulting project
- Focused quality research to arrive at a well framed and thought solution for the client.
- Create a competitive advantage through consumer and market understanding.
- Provide direction to outside agencies and internal resources in the design and implementation of research programs, processes, and result analysis and reporting.
- Support primary consumer research to identify, analyse, track, and report actionable consumer insights to key business stakeholders to support key business initiatives.
- Manage on-going consumer data and tracking services, perform routine and extraordinary analysis, and ensure appropriate reporting access, formats, and analysis for all business functions.
- Support the communication of key facts, trends, and implications via systematic reports, scheduled presentations, and ad-hoc support for key marketing initiatives.
- Own small consulting engagements as an individual contributor or individual work streams in larger consulting engagements
- Assist in business development activities by preparing project / work proposal
- Work in collaboration with team members and ensure superior deliverables.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong can do attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up
Being Phenomenal Begins at Draup!
With the spirit of championing the AI arena, Draup welcomes innovators and young enthusiasts to think, ideate, and implement by joining hands with our team of experts. We are at the front of transforming the enterprise decision making, hop on this ride to make an impact!
Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. Draup combines machine learning with human curation to help organisations make data-driven strategic decisions. The platform is powered by machine-generated models, which are augmented by a team of analysts adding their learning-based insights to provide a 360-degree transact-able view of their sales and talent ecosystem. DRAUP was conceptualised in 2017 and is the brainchild of Zinnov co-founders Vijay Swaminathan and Vamsee Tirukkala.
Socialise with us!