HR at Dr. Willmar Schwabe India Pvt Ltd.
Views:1301 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Dr. Willmar Schwabe - Plant Head/Operation Manager (10-15 yrs)
Plant Head / Operation Manager
We are looking for a plant head / operation manager to oversee the production and quality control of our herbal API products. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the plant, ensuring compliance with safety and environmental regulations, and optimizing the efficiency and profitability of the plant.
- Handling overall plant operations. Execution and follow-up, monitoring of daily production/ manufacturing activities for overall unit related to various phytochemical/nutraceuticals, enriched botanical extracts products like (Curcumin-95%, Piperine-95%, Boswellia serrata ext, AKBBA-60%, Ashwagandha Ext, Gymnema 25%-75% Tetra Hydro Curcumin(THC) 95% Andrographis -90%, Tetra hydro Piperine-skin care , Coleus Ext 10%-90%, Brahmi /Bacopa ext-50%, Centella ext-40%, Rosemary Ext-6%,Aqueous and solvent herbal extract and specified strength of standardized extract like Curcuma longa-95%, Boswellic serrate extract-65%, Bacopa DE -20%, Punica grantum extract-30%, Ginger extract- 10%) and other various other herbal Enrich extracts.
- Preparing, updating, and communicating the production schedule to the team ensuring that the production is cost effective, on-time and meeting quality standards.
- Commissioning and scale up of new products execution as per requirement in the area of Herbal Extracts Manufacturing as per GMP guideline, solvent recycling, Regulatory Audits, cost reduction.
- Production Planning & Control: Organizing workflow according to delivery schedule (daily, weekly & monthly basis).
- Adherence to USFDA , ISO, GMP. Responsible for overall production/Maintenance/Quality activity and utilize maximum plant capacity by proper planning. Selection of suitable equipment for herbal ingredients manufacturing, their installation, qualification and other documentation work.
- Leading a team of more than 100 + Factory staff (Managers, Executive, Chemist, operators etc.)
- Ensuring the finished goods supply as per schedule and ensuring that production control records are maintained, provides information to sales team and management with regard to delivery dates, schedules and operating problems
- Ensuring regulatory & customer audit up to compliance level at plant.
- Ensuring production/Maintenance documentation up to regulatory compliance level.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety requirements on the shop floor and plant.
- Exposure/working experience in USFDA certified facility & faced international regulatory audits.
- Conducting Production meetings and liaises with various departments to ensure that entire production cycle (from planning and procurement to dispatch of materials) is smooth.
- Leading new project related initiatives as assigned.
- Studying Production figures/processes and measures productivity and possibilities for cost reduction.
- Ensures employee safety training is conducted as required by Company policy.
- Ensuring performance of all equipment maintenance is as per maintenance procedures.
- Following all other Factory business related instructions given by Management.
- Postgraduate degree in Science (Botany) or related field.
- MBA or equivalent qualification in Operations Management or related field.
- 10-15 years of experience in managing herbal API or similar manufacturing plants.
- In-depth knowledge of herbal API production processes, quality standards, GMP, SOP, QMS, and regulatory compliance.
- Strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP/ SAP systems.
- Willingness to travel as required.
Salary Range: As per Standard
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.