HR Manager at Dr Vaidyas (Herbolab India)
Views:1255 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Dr Vaidyas - Manager/Senior Manager - International Business Development - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-10 yrs)
Position Name: International Business Development
Manager Location: Mumbai
Level / Grade: Manager/Senior Manager
Reporting to: Business Head No. of Reportees: Individual
About RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group :
The RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group is a diversified conglomerate with interests across Energy (Power, Renewables, Chemicals), Consumer (retail, food services), Entertainment (media, music, sports) and technology businesses. The group overall has 15+ companies, 45,000+ employees with gross assets close to INR 40,355 Cr. The group has been growing at more than 20% p.a. for the last 5 years, and wishes to embark on an even more aggressive growth trajectory over the next 5-10 year horizon.
The flagship companies include:
- CESC Limited A Fully Integrated Private Power Utility
- Spencers Retail Indias second largest food based retailer
- Firstsource Solutions Indias Top 3 pure play BPO player
- Saregama India the biggest collection of Indian music
- Phillips Carbon Black - Indias 2nd largest carbon black manufacturer
- Harrisons Malayalam One of the largest plantation businesses in India
Along with Spencers Retail and Saregama, the Group has also ventured into FMCG business recently
through Guiltfree Industries Limited. It has also acquired another FMCG Company, Apricot Foods Private Limited. With strong profitability, robust balance sheets and deep cash reserves, the Group is looking to build a strong position in the consumer goods and retail space. As a group, RP-SG is committed to invest $3 Billion + additional capital over the next 4-5 years, primarily into the consumer and technology businesses.
Background FMCG Business :
RPSG FMCG Business has made strong initial inroads by creating a new segment of snacks in the Indian
market, with its brand Too Yumm In a short period the brand has established itself across India as a
strong choice vis a vis of traditional fried. This was possible by bold investments in product design and go to market. The division also has forayed into traditional snacks and Ayurveda ( Dr Vaidyas). The group is now in earnest to build the FMCG business in India through bold organic growth and acquisitions.
Background Herbolab India Pvt Ltd.
Dr Vaidyas is a new age Ayurvedic company that strives to bring the traditional, time-tested goodness of Ayurveda to 21st-century customers. Founded by the Vaidya family, whose expertise spans 150 years of Ayurvedic heritage, their formulations and knowledge for Ayurvedic Products have been passed down from generation to generation through dedicated practice.
Today, the company owns 100+ FDA approved, proprietary formulations for Ayurvedic medicine. Products sold online (owned channel i.e. drvaidyas.com and third party channels i.e. Amazon, Nykaa, Netmeds, Medlife, Pharmeasy etc.) as well as >500 offline stores (including Noble Plus, Twenty Four Seven etc.).
Learn more on www.drvaidyas.com and www. rpsg.in
Position Summary : The primary role would involve building a strong sales pipeline and converting opportunities to increase business across export geographies.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Specific Accountabilities / Deliverables :
1. Establishing formal Export Division and formulating strategies for existing markets along with new markets
2. Setting up & managing business operations including Establishing Distribution network, Appointment of Distributors, Sales Planning & International Supply Chain which require deep understanding of critical business drivers in multiple markets
3. Planning & execution of activities including opportunity assessment, market penetration, competitive assessment and channel engagement campaigns
4. Formulating & implementing competitive strategies for driving sales, developing as well as expanding market share towards the achievement of revenue & profitability targets
5. Evaluating, identifying, and proposing new business opportunities and strategic alliances in new markets
6. Negotiating contracts and finalizing deals in the assigned countries to achieve the set targets
7. Identify overseas leads relevant from the similar industry / products & territory & convert potential leads into clients
8. Candidate required to do Business Development in International Market.
9. Have to target potential customers research through different sources.
10. Lead generation through emails, phone calls and other sources.
11. Follow up with potential customers and maintain the relationship with existing customers.
12. Study and forecast new plans for key markets for growth.
13. Plan and implement export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of organization.
14. Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant export activities including but not limited to production, legal and finance.
15. Logistics and supply chain Develop and drive export sales activity by considering the sales offer and evaluating potential export market
16. Ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements and prepare all export documents within required time frame and schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation method in assistance with customers.
Educational Qualification , Work experience & Key Competencies :
Qualification : MBA or equivalent from an institute of repute
Work Experience :
- 6-10 yrs of experience in Ayurveda / Consumer Goods / E-Commerce Industry
- Strong strategic and entrepreneurial mindset and calculate risk taking appetite
- Sound forward thinking and planning skills
- Taking the full responsibility for decisions and repercussions and
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Clear commitment and vision to steer the Sales team
Ideal Fit will be Prior Experience from Ayurveda/Herbal Products Industry