Assistant Manager at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Views:1436 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Dr Reddys - Team Lead - Costing - CTO - CA/ICWA (7-10 yrs)
Product Costing and Optimization (Approx. 300 Product):
- Ensure to report the Validated Current Product Costing & Impact of the Costing due to change in the Prices/Process in order to ensure the accuracy of Throughput and take appropriate Business Decision;
- Identifying the Potential areas for Cost Improvement with respect to decrease in Procurement Prices, Improvement of Yield, Cost Improvement Plans and Solvent Recovery in order to ensure that the Cost is optimized for increase in revenue and profit
Inventory Management (1000 Cr at PSAI Level):
- Tracking and analysing of product wise inventory, ageing in order to ensure to improve working capital (Cash Flow);
- Analysing the inventory movement on monthly basis in order to ensure that inventory is Procured/Produced as per the business plan;
- Providing inputs to respective team on the slow moving, near expiry in order to ensure that Liquidation plan is taken which could result in the Cost of Poor Execution
Purchase Price Analysis ( Base of 1200 Cr):
- Analysing the Procurements and comparing with Base Line/Budget rate and coordinating with respective teams in order to ensure the improvement in Profitability
- MIS of Variable Cost of despatches to respective sales in order to support in completion of MIS;
- Cost of Poor Execution and Probable Hit with Responsibility identification in order to improve which will impact the Profitability;
- Providing the Budgeted Material/Other Variable Cost.
- Ensuring all Material Movements are accounted to execute the costing Run in order to ensure the Costing and Valuation from SAP;
- Review and accounting of Material Provisions (Slow Moving, Quality Issues, Dropped, NRV) in order to ensure as per accounting policy;
- Review of Shop Floor Stock, Stock in Transit, Stock in order to ensure that there are no long pending items;
- Profit Elimination on the Stocks at Front End in order to ensure that Correct Profit is eliminated.
Audit and Governance Coordination:
- Providing Cost Audit report within the stipulated in order to ensure the compliance;
- Act as a coordinator in SOX Documentation and Audit for Inventory and Production Process in order to ensure that there are no control lapses and failures;
- Coordinating with Statutory Audit on Quarterly/Yearly Closure relating to Inventory and Production in to order to ensure compliance and no lapses;
- Reviewing the Material Cost at global Level and explaining the Variance and it impact on the Gross Margin in order to explain the Business.
Support to various initiatives:
- Ensure adequate Finance Support to Operational Excellence team.
- Partner with the teams in identifying the possible improvement/Savings opportunities thereby improving the Productivity of operations.
OH & ML rates review and upload:
- Ensure Accurate upload of Overhead rates and ML rate in SAP quarterly by reviewing file submitted by plant teams.
- In-depth Knowledge on Plant Operations and its impact on Cost.
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting Record Rules, Inventory Valuation Standards, IFRS
- Networking, Influencing, Communication skills, Inter-personal Skills, People Management, Ability to draw insights.
Education and Experience:
CA/CWA with 7 to 10 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.