Management Trainee at Dr Reddys Lab
Views:2346 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Dr Reddy's - Specialist - Digital Transformation (4-8 yrs)
- Identifying opportunities for value creation through digital transformation within the organization through understanding of stakeholder business goals, current processes and constraints, customer journeys and business roadmap.
- End to End ownership and management of Digital Solutions right from conceptualization phase till roll out.
- Leading Requirement Finalization and Solution Strategy using Design Thinking process.
- Solution conceptualization for business/process transformation using one or more digital technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) Bock Chain, Mobility, Cloud etc..
- Understanding of business requirements and As-Is process mapping for arriving upon a To-Be process.
- Working with markets teams for conceptualizing patient centric care management solutions for creating value beyond the pill and improving therapy outcomes.
- Effectively manage projects within schedule & budget in coordination with implementation partners.
- Facilitate Ideation, Collaboration and Knowledge Management to enhance business value.
Internal: GMO, IPDO, PSAI, Biologics
External: Markets (NAG, Europe, GG India, Emerging Markets)
Key Personal Attributes:
- Experience in managing Technology Solution with hands on experience in Requirement Finalization, Solution Design & Delivery.
- Should have experience in defining business and technical requirements, evaluate solution alternatives, and develop end-to-end solution approach.
- Should have prior experience in building and deploying Technology Platforms
- Relevant experience in conceptualizing and delivering solutions using Digital Technologies such as Mobility, Cloud, AI, IoT etc.
- Experience in project execution and delivery using Agile Methodologies such as Scrum.
- Prior experience in Healthcare industry is preferred.