Assistant Manager at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Views:818 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Dr Reddys - Rewards Specialist (6-8 yrs)
Role: Rewards Specialist
Reporting To: Lead-Global Rewards & Performance
Location: Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Purpose: Develop, implement, govern and manage local Compensation & Benefits systems, programmes and processes for assigned countries/business units. Participate in the development, implementation, governance and management of global Compensation & Benefits tools, programmes and processes.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the merit increase process for assigned Geographies/Units end to end including communications and awareness sessions for business HR partners and business leaders
- Actively participate in budgeting and recommendations for merit increases
- Manage local surveys and create compensation benchmark for a position or a group of positions.
- Advise and consult with HR Business Partners as well as Business Leaders on the basis of the results.
- Create comp package proposals, consult and advise on banding as required
Variable Pay Programs: Work on design of variable pay programs
Benefits: Work on insured and non-insured benefits across geographies.
Communication & Capacity Building:
- Implement, improve, communicate local Compensation, Benefits
- Collaborate with HR Services to enable excellent administration of Compensation, Benefit policies, tools and processes.
- Refine standardized reports to relevant analysis
- Provide technical and process trainings to HR where applicable
- Create, Prepare, deliver local/individual communication on global, local and strategic
Education and Experience:
- Full-time MBA (HR specialization preferred)
- Total HR experience of 6-8 years with minimum 4 years experience in Rewards CoE.