HR at Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd
Views:439 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dr. Reddy's - Lead - Salesforce - Centre Of Excellence (10-15 yrs)
Salesforce COE Lead
- Participate in business user requirements and understand the key operational & data challenges of the organization.
- Prepare business processes documents, URS and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Oversee development of solution prototype
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a pro-active manner.
- Communicates needed changes to development team
- Develop clear roadmap & strategy to improve business KPIs and user experience Knowledge of implementation of Salesforce CRM preferably in Pharma business
- Hands on experience of integration with SAP, GCP etc.,
- Expert Functional knowledge of Sales and Marketing / Customer Support / Legal / Business Development / Supply Chain / Commercial processes etc., in Pharma or Healthcare domain
Solid references of successfully implementing CRM initiatives on Salesforce
- Ability to identify and leverage Best Practices and Digital Technology trends across Industries for Pharma Sales and Marketing with focus on Customer Experience
- Good understanding of Project management Methodologies (AGILE, KANBAN, SCRUM, etc.)
- Candidate would be expected to lead independently /minimal supervision - Managing, improving and leveraging the whole stack of Sales Force CRM, CLM and associated analytics, integration requirements
- Understand the current business and Technology Best practices to help business improve Sales Force productivity and Marketing effectiveness
- Effectively manage projects within schedule & budget in coordination with implementation partners.
Skills that are important for the job:
- Certifications (Mandatory): 4X+(Sales Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant)
- Project Management Methodologies (At least One): Agile, KANBAN, SCRUM
- Reasoning and analytical ability
- Leadership skills
- Agility and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.