HR at Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd
Views:341 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dr. Reddy's - Lead Product Manager - Biologics (7-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Working with business teams to conceptualize platform-oriented solutions that foster better collaboration, productivity, and actionable insights for the organization.
- Think like an end-user, understand the process and translate complicated product ideas into simple wireframes and flows to deliver the world-class user experience.
- Identifying opportunities for value creation through digital transformation within the organization through understanding of stakeholder business goals, current processes and constraints, customer journeys and business roadmap.
- Understand business requirements and As-Is process mapping for arriving upon a To-Be process.
- Engage with customers & partner with internal stakeholders (R&D researchers, Operations, Business, Communication, Portfolio, SCM etc.) to prioritize, drive, and implement the product changes.
- Bridge the gap between business goals and consumer problems; define and own the short term and long-term product roadmaps in line with the goals set by the business team.
- End to End ownership and management of Digital Solutions right from conceptualization phase till roll out.
- Document all the business and product requirements based on inputs from all key stakeholders; define the product acceptance testing criteria; work closely with engineering, design, data sciences, and QA teams throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure timely delivery.
- Conduct A/B testing, multivariate experiments to constantly validate hypotheses and decide the best strategy to enhance the product.
- Identify key success metrics for the product, its features, and measure the metrics post-launch; constantly look for opportunities to optimize the product/feature performance.
- Leading Requirement Finalization and Solution Strategy using Design Thinking process.
- Effectively communicate status, outcomes, and impact to the business and leadership teams.
- Contribute to build Digital Quotient across the organizations through Trainings & Workshops on new & emerging digital technologies and their potential use cases in the domain.
- Adherence to Digital Product/ Solution Development best practices and processes such as Design Thinking & Agile Scrum for ensuring optimum program outcomes.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Excellent understanding of Bioprocess development phases and activities (Biologics workflow), and emerging digital technologies and their role in healthcare.
- Excellent communication, articulation and presentation skills is a must.
- Well-versed with key technologies and terminologies of pharmaceutical industry will be preferred.
- Ability to understand the domain and requirements based on inputs from stakeholders in Biologics.
- Process re-engineering experience and being accustomed to principles of Lean management is preferred.
- Agile based project management
- Design thinking, UI/UX expertise.
- Ability to lead change management initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to articulate complexity and ambiguity in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to lead and manage a Team of Business Analysts, Partners and Technology Specialists.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.