Assistant Manager at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Views:1751 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Dr Reddys - Lead - Global Network & Security - Digital & Process Excellence Team (10-15 yrs)
Role - Lead - Global Network & Security
Job Location - Hyderabad, Telangana, India
The Digital and Process Excellence team in Dr.Reddys laboratories has the charter to build competitive edge to the business by proactively building world class high quality innovative IT and Business Process Improvement solutions/Services for all geographies of business including Emerging Markets the future growth engine of the company. To enable this vision, the DPE (Digital Process Excellence) team focuses on:
- Building thought leadership and expertise in emerging technologies and creatively applies it to different needs of the business.
- Implementation of projects within time and budget addressing critical business needs leveraging appropriate technology.
- Driving and Ensuring benefit realization of various implemented projects (TCO/ROI).
This leader must be capable of working in a matrixed organization and coordinating the delivery of multiple outcomes concurrently.
- As a people leader first, and delivery manager second, this leader must build, inspire and lead the technical teams.
- Additionally, leader must be capable of independently driving against stated goals and objectives in a different time zone.
- Build a world class cross functional Network & Security Team.
- Manage matrixed teams to deliver against team goals and objectives; define an operating model that works for multiple Network teams
- Monitors and maintains global network stability to enable the business achieve operational success
Strategy and Roadmap:
- To build strategy on implementing uniformity in Architecture standards globally.
- Solution architect for Global Network & Security setup.
- Create a culture of User empathy and service motive within the teams.
- To mentor and build strong team.
Operations and Continuous improvement:
- Leads discussions on operational issues, and ensure timely resolution
- Acts as an escalation point for major incidents, problems or issues in the environment.
- Network stability and effective operation management using proactive monitoring tools.
- Strong review and governance structure for Network and Security operations.
- Regular Operation Reviews: SLAs, Deliverables and CSAT parameters.
Governance and Vendor Management:
- Audit & Compliance.
- Project Management.
- Working knowledge on SIAM Process.
- Familiar with ISO 27001 Security Standards and enable it in live environment.
- Familiar with ITIL process and ticketing tools.
Internal: Head Digital & Process Excellence, International Locations, Emerging Markets & India, Head Infrastructure, Emerging Markets Digital Process Excellence Teams (Compliance, Application, SAP , Digital and CRM Leads) at Hyderabad & each country, Corporate IT (Infrastructure, IT Security, DPE, SAP, Non-SAP Applications Team)
External: All BU/Regional/Functional heads, Co-sourcing Partners, Software and hardware vendors in India and Emerging Markets, Vendor project management teams, Auditors
Person should familiar with LAN and WAN protocols (CCIE Certification is preferred one) Networking (Cisco based), Firewalls (Checkpoint, Fortinet, ASA), IPS (MacAfee), AV ( MacAfee), DLP (Force point, MacAfee) , Web Proxy (IronPort, Zscaler, Bluecoat, Force point), Firewall Analyzer Tools, SDWAN, NSX, DFW, SDN, MPLS, ILL, VOIP, Cisco Phones, Video Conference (Polycom, Real presence, etc.),HIPS, Cloud Security, Tools ( Solar wind, Skybox, Cisco Prime) , Microsoft Teams, SFTP, VPN ,Load balancers, SSL ,Data exchange solutions, end point basic security tools(Antivirus, HIPS etc.).
CCIE & ISO 27001 Certification; WAN technologies ;telecom and VoIP networks;Firewall, WAAS, Proxy, IDS/IPS and CASB solutions
Years Of Experience - 10 to 15 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.