HR at Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd
Views:1055 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dr. Reddy's - Lead - Finance (10-12 yrs)
Role Description : Finance Lead - India Subcontinent, Caribeans & Central America (EM)
Role Band : Blue
Reporting to : Cluster Finance Head - EM
Location : Hyderabad
No of Positions : One (1)
Key responsibilities :
Enable Business Support & Business Partnering :
- Support on deal evaluations, strategic plans and evaluations of product pricing / spend proposals, IL deals, agreements, evaluation of entry into new markets, new channels, product lines etc. .
- Support business in the preparation and review of budgets.
- Support business in scaling up in existing countries
- Support business in framing right legal structure in new countries
- Addressing the on-going business concerns and providing the appropriate solutions.
- Framing policies in line with compliance and business requirements in order to ensure that business operations are conducted in de-risked, efficient and compliant manner.
Latest Estimates, Financials Closure & Audit :
- Lead the forecasting process with accurate predictability of future performance.
- Ensuring appropriate systems and processes for accounting transactions and monthly review of local financials.
- Ensuring closure of annual subsidiary financials on time.
- Completing internal and external audits with no critical / high category observations.
Internal Controls and Compliance :
- Ensuring adherence to DoAs, SoPs, Marketing Codes and Compliance checklists.
- Timely submission of all Subsidiaries & RO's local filings.
- Proactive monitoring of receivables, distributor claims to ensure adherence to agreed principles
- Continues monitoring of risks relating to customer default, currency devaluation, FCPA & other compliance matters.
Other Activities :
- Funds management and timely payment to vendors and employees.
- Working on process improvements and automations
- Working on New subsidiary creation activities, if any
- Transfer Pricing Regulations
- Profit improvement initiates
- Managing and motivating team to ensure higher productivity in order to effectively support the business and corporate teams. Facilitate career Progressions.
Educational & Experience :
- 10-12 years of experience
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.