HR at Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd
Views:44 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dr. Reddy's - Job Design Architect (6-9 yrs)
- As a deep subject matter expert in Job Architecture and Banding you will Lead and manage the global Job Architecture & Banding framework for Dr. Reddy's Laboratories.
- You will be responsible for providing globally consistent job evaluations based on Mercer's IPE methodology.
- You will be expected to explain the job evaluation outcome to the Line Leader and HRBPs.
- You will proactively follow up on structural changes in the organization, new innovative areas under development anticipating the job evaluation impact.
- You shall also partner with HR leaders who are contemplating structural change to advise on impact and implementation of the change.
- You will be responsible for setting up a globally consistent set of job families, job roles and bands across employee and executive populations in association with the rewards, talent and learning teams
- Success of this role will be measured by accuracy in evaluations, efforts made on capacity building and appreciation of the role based organization amongst line leaders and HRBPs, efficiency in governance of the job evaluation and architecture.
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintain the consistency and integrity of the roles within the organization through effective and robust job analysis, RC creation and job evaluation
- Conduct job evaluation and banding assessments based on the IPE methodology to appropriately determine and recommend internal job/band levelling
- Serve as a focal point for the job architecture, ensuring work is developed with diverse input, delivered according to the scope of work, and the project timeline and resources are managed to achieve project goals.
- Partner with Talent to align job roles to skills and ensure there is an integrated end to end alignment of
Job Architecture and Skills Taxonomy
- Provide expert support for coaching the organization on the job evaluation methodology
- Support cultural change when implementing new structural changes
- Maintain documentation for the handled cases and ensure SAP reflects correctly the validated global job codes
- Institutionalize an efficient and timely position management process contributing to an efficient recruitment and job offer process
- Periodically monitor and assess the global job codes versus the internal and external benchmarks of validated job codes per level keeping the consistency within
- Deliver consistently error-free reporting and data analysis in a timely manner; Act as gate keeper keeping consistency
- Ensure periodic review of the RC to ensure role alignment with overall organizational vision and business goals
- Benchmark the current organizational structure with the industry and collaborate with the HR leads to discuss and converge
- Creating a governance model for ensuring the sustainability and relevance of the organizational structure
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes :
- Experience in supporting large end-to-end cross-functional process excellence/improvement initiatives
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of initiatives and strategies
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills; detail-oriented and able to work independently and multi-task
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
- Demonstration of successful interactions with cross-functional business partners
- Ability to work with all levels of partners and adapt quickly to changing priorities and business needs.
- Able to work autonomously with little daily mentorship in a matrixed environment.
- Able to act as leader for colleagues with less experience may coordinate the work of other staff members when needed.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.