Assistant Manager at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Views:3215 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
Dr Reddys - Cluster Finance Head (12-15 yrs)
Cluster Finance Head - CA & MBA Finance only
1. Enable Business Support & Business Partnering:
- Support to business operations in a cost effective and timely manner and partner in enabling sustainable growth. Support on deal evaluations, strategic plans and evaluations of product pricing / spend proposals, IL/OL deals, agreements, evaluation of entry into TA- s, new channels, product lines etc.
- Supporting the business to mitigate various risks relating to currency devaluation, reference pricing laws, Compliance etc IN ORDER TO ensure that business operations are adequately supported for sustainable growth as well as conducted in de-risked, cost optimized, efficient manner and compliant manner.
2. Annual Budgets:
- Lead preparation & finalisation of annual budgets for the Country in line with corporate guidance and aspiration through constructive discussion, critical evaluation, building consensus and timely submission of financials and related documents IN ORDER TO enable business to set appropriate stretch budgets for the Country.
3. Management Reporting, Latest Estimates and Profitability improvement:
- Lead reporting of Financial Performance and key metrics for the Country. Lead the forecasting process with accurate predictability of future performance.
- Proactive analysis of business drivers, Sales, OPEX & T-OE, market trends, provide business insights, comparison with relevant dimensions of plan, previous year, sequential period, participate in various country reviews, suggest opportunities to improve profitability, drive various cost optimisation projects etc. IN ORDER TO support/influence the Country head with early actions to improve the business profitability and focus on key areas and mange risks.
4. Financial Statements (GAAP), Stautory Audits and Taxation:
Compliance with local GaaP as well as IFRS. Completing internal and external audits with no critical / high category observations. Ensuring appropriate systems and processes for accounting transactions and error-free financial statements. Ensuring adherence to tax framework & compliance. IN ORDER TO ensure that a true and fair view of the Country operations is reflected in the financial statements.
5. Internal Controls and compliance:
Ensuring adherence to DoAs, SoPs, Marketing Codes and Compliance checklists. Continuous tracking of the spend items and preventive / detective controls for adherence to policies.
Proactive monitoring of receivables, price variances, discounts --> ensuring adherence to agreed principles, escalation in case of any issues. IN ORDER TO mitigate the risks relating to customer default, currency devaluation, FCPA & other compliance matters
6. Team Development:
- Managing & Motivating the Country Finance Team to ensure higher productivity and faster TAT IN ORDER to be effectively support the business and corporate teams;
- Identify and facilitate adequate training on functional and behavioural aspects ; facilitate career progression discussions, enhance engagement levels and create a team bonding IN ORDER TO build a higly motivated, collaborative and future ready cluster finance team
Other matters (inventory review, tax compliance, entity restructuring, treasury operations, transfer pricing, process improvements and simplifications)
Education & Experience:
C.A. / I.C.W.A / M.B.A (Finance) with minimum experience of 12 - 15 years out of which some experience in front end /business finance is preferred.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Communication and Collaborative skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Decision Making
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience: 12 to 15 Years
Education & Experience: C.A. / I.C.W.A / M.B.A (Finance) with minimum experience of 12 - 15 years out of which some experience in front end /business finance is preferred.
Key Personal Attributes: Communication and Collaborative skills ; Presentation skills ; Analytical skills; Decision Making; Assertiveness
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.