Assistant Manager at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Views:2307 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Dr Reddys - Business Engagement Manager - Warehouse/Learning Management Systems (10-12 yrs)
1) Anchor all IT and BPE initiatives in the area of Warehouse Management Systems, Learning Management Systems, Track & Trace and SHE Applications.
2) Work actively with all process owners to perform analysis and design of all new requirements to the existing systems, look constantly for improvement opportunities for benefit realization
3) Conceptualize all Process Excellence and IT initiatives in the areas & Engineering to improve data integrity and compliance
4) Constantly looks for process and productivity improvement opportunities in the area of manufacturing & engineering and implement change to ensure benefit realization
5) Identify gaps between current and future state of business processes and prioritize opportunities to improving processes
6) Ensure all the systems are implemented according to the CGMP, GXP, QMS, global quality standards and in compliance with regulations
7) Implement data security, backup procedures, DR to ensure integrity of all data in systems
Participate in investigations of any non-compliances observed in internal/extern audits of IT systems and put in appropriate CAPA and ensure closure
Internal: CIO, Head of Manufacturing, Head of Quality and Regulatory, Heads of Engineering
External: Consultants, Vendors
Key Personal Attr- ibutes:
1) Analytical skills
2) Strategic thinking
3) Influencing skills, Great ability to work with cross-functional teams
4) Program Management skills
5) Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and delegate
6) Good written and verbal communication skills
7) Proactive and solutions-driven, Ability to provide highly innovative solutions
8) Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgetary limitations
9) Self-managing and pro-active. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Exposure / working knowledge of WMS, LMS & Track & Trace systems
Qualifications & experience:
- Graduate/Post graduate qualification in pharmaceutical science/engineering with MBA from a premier institute with 10-12 years experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality operations.
- Expert knowledge of manufacturing systems, WMS, LMS and Track & Trace
- Exposure to quality process excellence tools and practices - Six Sigma, QBD, SPC, etc
- Knowledge and experience of GXP systems audit
- Good people, planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in managing large Global Programs involving cross-functional teams
Mandatory Skills :
IT Systems Implementation Knowledge such as WMS, Plant Maintenance, MES, SAP, Project Management, Business Analyst
Years Of Experience - 6 to 10 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.