Assistant Manager at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Views:43 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Dr Reddys - Business Analyst - Documentum (4-10 yrs)
Role: Business Analyst - Documentum
Location: Bachupally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Qualification: B Tech
Document Management System is a key system at Dr. Reddy's which addresses GxP compliance requirements and enables productivity improvements by simplifying document lifecycle management across the organization.
In this role you will be accountable for implementing digital solutions to deliver the desired business benefits & improve end user experience. You will work with the business teams, delivery teams and other IT partners on implementing changes to deliver continuous improvements.
Continuous Improvement and change management
- Engage with business to understand challenges and improvement areas; identify new areas/processes that could leverage the system.
- Investigate design alternatives and present these for architectural review
- Deliver configurations and customizations for small sized or larger projects
- Follow proper change control and validation procedures to make any changes to the system
- Develop communication and change management plans related to project deployments and roll outs.
- Prepare support documentation and training materials for end users of document management systems
- Cutover planning and migration to ensure smooth transition
- Track the benefits against the outlined metrics to ensure system adoption as envisaged
- Support the system administrator in monitoring the Document Management system to support uninterrupted operations
- Support the system administrator in working with Infrastructure team on server maintenance, Backup and Restore drills and DR drills to ensure the health of the system
- Mentor L1 support at various sites on basic trouble shooting and ensure proper resolution and closure of tickets
- Provide L2 support and escalate/ coordinate with product support teams where required for timely resolution of issues and ensure proper closure of these tickets; Ensure GxP compliance in execution
- Report on the nature of issues encountered, resolution against SLAs, ticket trends and plan for corrective and preventive actions and execute them.
- Understand and maintain interfaces with other applications such as SAP, eCTD etc.
Key Competencies Required for the Role
- Good analytical and problem solving skills coupled with strong ownership
- Ability to apply design thinking principles while designing solutions
- Delivery and quality oriented mindset
- Ability to manage stakeholders with high degree of customer orientation; ability to build relationships beyond immediate work need
- Able to manage his/her work well - planning, organizing, risk identification and adherence to timelines
- Good verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English
- Proactive attitude to communicate and respond in timely manner