Head HR at Dr. Pauls (Retail - Health and Beauty)
Views:5877 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Dr. Paul - Manger/Senior Manager - Finance - CA (5-10 yrs)
Salary Range: 10 - 15 LPA
Location - Kolkata
Reporting - CEO
Dr. Paul's journey started in the heart of Kolkata in 2007, with a sole objective to make people look beautiful, naturally. Within a short span, Dr Paul's has launched its complete 360 degree solution for hair and almost all the internationally acclaimed solutions for glowing skin and body shaping.
Our clinics are pinned across India with a total of more than 25 multispecialty clinics. This number has also helped us serve 3,00,000 customers, satisfyingly. With employee strength of 200+ employees, the company is continuing to grow month on month, and changing the landscape of beauty and wellness industry with its very unique services
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure and position control documents, department budgets, salary updates, general ledger, account maintenance and data entry.
- Analyze cash flow, cost control and expenses. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas and provide recommendations and possible solutions
- Provides financial projections by coordinating budget/forecast preparation; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial information; advising departments on the collection and analysis of data
- Maximizes sales margin by recommending product and service pricing policies
- Minimizes inventory investment by analyzing turns; recommending inventory levels and reorder points
- Be responsible for all of the outputs of the payroll function with a view to putting in place the necessary controls and checks that ensures all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Oversee contract bookkeeper.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information. Practical experience of commercial, compliance and taxation related activities.
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Recruit, train, develop, supervise and evaluate finance/accounting department staff.
- Oversee and coordinate finance department activities to maximize quality and efficiency of the department.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years- experience in a mid to senior level finance or accounting position
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including generally accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Experience in a serviceRetail/FMCG business .
Education: Chartered Accountant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.