HR at Dr. Agarwal Group Of Eye Hospitals
Views:873 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Dr. Agarwal's Eye Hospital - Manager - Recruitment (5-8 yrs)
Job description :
Role and Responsibilities :
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.)
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Identify future talent needs and pro-actively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Develop college recruiting programs
- Manage and guide development of corporate employment resource
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on- boarding.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
Required Skills :
- Excellent communication skills
- Business Acumen
- 5+ Years of experience in recruitment
- Out of the box thinker and creative
- Passionate and aggressive towards achieving results
- Should have worked with various tools on recruitment