HR at Dr. Agarwal Group Of Eye Hospitals
Views:1325 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Dr. Agarwal's Eye Hospital - HR Business Partner (3-9 yrs)
- The HR Business Partner is responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of HR strategies and programs in alignment to the needs of the business and organization goals.
- Work with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
- Partner with the business heads to lead the process of performance management and talent development.
Talent Acquisition :
- Focus on medico and non -medico recruitment of the branches.
- Build a talent pipeline system for effective TAT management.
- Prepare and analyse recruitment report regularly to monitor manpower cost and revenue comparison.
- Oversee budgets & cost analysis, dashboards on the talent strategy and which will influence business decisions.
Learning & Development :
- Identify the training needs of the branch staff and ensure regular training session to improve team performance.
HR Operations :
- Ensure employee records are well maintained; ensure smooth functioning of basic processes including salary payments, compliance (PF, Gratuity, ESI, insurance etc.), increments etc.
- Plan, Budget and implement employee engagement & team bonding initiatives.
- Be the one point of contact for the branch staff for all escalations, grievances, suggestions and ensure smooth functioning of all branches.
- Work with operations team to address employee grievances and effectively managing employee relations.
Candidate Profile :
- Strong people management skills.
- Should have the ability to engage, inspire, and influence people.
- Languages:- English, Hindi, Kannada
- Should have a successful track record of recruitment thru various channels.
- Experience in Passive /active sourcing methodologies, should have the ability to attract the talent .
- Excellent negotiating skills, strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Passionate about HR, self-driven, ability to deliver within the set deadlines.