Assistant Manager at Impeccable HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:281 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
DPM - Realty & Infrastructure Legal (17-20 yrs)
Acquisition of Properties :
- Ensure legal due diligence during land/property acquisition in particular to the title investigation & local legislation(s).
- Highlight legal issues involved in structuring of land/property acquisition and relevant development regulations.
- Drafting/reviewing of various documents involved in the process of acquisition of properties viz., Term-Sheet, Agreement to Sell/ Memorandum of Understanding, Definitive Agreements, Power of attorney, Bank guarantees and indemnities, Title transfer deeds. (Prior experience in the State of Gujarat will be an added advantage)
B. Development and leasing of properties:
- Drafting/ reviewing and ensuring standardisation of legal documents such as Project management consultancy agreements, Contractor appointment agreements, Possession handover documents, Lease Deeds, Leave and License Agreements etc.,
C. Management of Real Estate Assets of the Company:
- Periodic due-diligence and health check of assets of the company.
- Renewal of the leases of leasehold office spaces of the company.
- Resolution of title issues and handling the compulsory acquisition notices issued by various authorities.
- Drafting Joint Development Agreements, Business Conducting Agreements, Shareholders agreement with group companies, suppliers and/or vendors and the like.
- Facilitate and oversee litigation and communication with firms under investigation as well as the panel of external legal advisors, to draft review and advise on relevant documentation, prepare cases to be brought to tribunal, conduct own advocacy and advise on related statutory obligations.
- Ensure periodic review of pending cases on a pan India level and provide required guidance to legal team at regional and business levels to facilitate appropriate handling and resolution.
E. Other Important:
- Be the 'go to' legal person for all Real Estate and Infrastructure related matters. Undertake this role with high degree of accountability and responsibility demonstrating expertise, initiative and maturity.
- Collaborating with business teams, especially Realty in acquisition, development, leasing and management of assets of the company and to be part of Cross Functional Teams in discussions, negotiations and execution of common projects.
- Effective interface and management of external law firms in dealing with all Real Estate and Infrastructure matters and securing optimal outputs.
- Appropriately represent the Company while interacting with various Govt. Authorities for both advocacy and in resolving real time issues.
- Briefing Management about the statutory compliances applicable both under the Property laws and Companies Act from corporate governance perspective and drafting periodic reports to be provided to Statutory Auditors/ Board.
- Managing the Real Estate and Infrastructure Legal Team spread across zones to guide them on subject matter and motivate
- High personal and professional integrity - Understand business and build relationships with business stakeholders to help deliver efficient, compliant, and speedy solutions that are sustainable. - As a business partner identify opportunities to drive business forward including but not limited to supporting related transactions, develop legal projects and processes to create legal efficiencies and productivity.
- Translate business strategy and complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and actionable plans of action.
- Excellent Leadership and management skills to lead from the front, take initiative, anticipate issues, collaborate well and execute swiftly and well.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stake-holder management
- Strong Team Management skills - leadership, support and mentoring to the team.
- Be a team player as well as be able to work independently
- Demonstrates a strong commercial-legal balance, provide pragmatic but compliant solutions
- Be outcome oriented, exhibit efficiency and productivity
- Be adaptable with a "can do" attitude, willing to learn and improve
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.