DP World - Manager - Procurement - 3PL (5-8 yrs)
Manager - CL Procurement
1. Coordination with Projects, Solution Design and Business Development teams to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations and keeping updated rates in market. This will require of creating trusted vendor database inclusive of OEM, proprietors, etc.
2. Coordination with Vendor - Follow up with vendor for schedule, dispatch and completion work.
3. Engage with Centralized Procurement team for taking advantage of volumes and other better contracts which can be used in Delex and vice versa.
4. Drive Cost optimization & Efficiency improvement initiatives
5. Monitor & Review of vendors/Partners proactively in alignment with projects team.
6. Should be able to able to communicate Procurement updates proactively to Projects team for CAPEX such as Racking, shelving etc. and Operations team for OPEX Reach truck, BOPT, Stationary, Safety shoes etc. and much more.
7. Monitor, drive and achieve the TAT as per the agreed understanding with Projects team and Operations team for CAPEX and OPEX items.
8. Negotiate with external vendors to secure- advantageous- terms, finalize purchase- details of orders and deliveries and examine existing contracts
9. Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of vendors and clients
10. Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements. Control spend and- build a culture of- long-term saving on procurement costs.
1. Preparing plans, budgets, cost analysis and reports for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
2. Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
3. Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers
4. Assertive, resilient and welcomes change. Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together
Qualification & Competencies.
5. Graduate / Postgraduate from reputed university preferably in Engineering/ Operations/ supply chain management
6. Minimum 5-8 years' experience with similar industry in Procurement domain
7. Rich Exposure to Warehouse market and suppliers
8. Working experience of Oracle fusion preferred
9. Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in "reading" the market
10. Able to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
11. Able to manage time effectively, priorities tasks and achieve set targets
12. Able to work well under pressure and manage emergency
13. Decision making ability and excellent analytical skills with proactive approach
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.