HR Head at DP World/ Mundra International Pvt Ltd
Views:3073 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
DP World - General Manager - Company Secretary (12-18 yrs)
Assist the Regional Head Legal & GCS in ensuring compliance of the provisions of Companies Law and rules made there-under and other various corporate laws and acts
- Timely preparation of agenda and minutes of Board/Committee meetings, Annual Reports, minutes of AGM/EGM, circular resolutions, CSR meetings, coordinating with shareholders for various disclosures and corporate representations.
- Manage the Secretarial Compliance Audit
- Preparation of Registers and maintenance of records as per Companies Act, 2013 and other applicable Statues & Custodian for the same.
- Event based and time based compliance with the Companies Act, 2013, corporate laws, rules and regulations including secretarial standards issued by Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
- Handling various corporate actions e.g. Increase in authorized capital, issue and allotment of shares, name change, object change etc. dealing with RNT agents, filing compliance, maintaining all secretarial records and statutory books.
- Preparation of MCA Forms and timely filling of the same.
- Interaction with Statutory Auditors, Cost Auditors, internal auditors, group auditors / global auditors for audits/data/disclosures etc. of various companies, their appointment, re-appointment;
- Independently handle formation of companies and filing of forms with MCA.
- Assist in Corporate transactions including JV/ Mergers of Companies.
- Filing of statutory forms & returns with RoC/RBI/ FEMA compliances, R & T Agents, Depositories, Govt. Authorities wherever required within the stipulated time limits.
- Liasioning with various authorities on regulatory and corporate issues e.g. RBI, MCA, NSDL/CDSL, RTA etc.
- Documentation for the process of claims, damages, Insurance and other disputes
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate law and guidelines
- Updating of records on Corporate Data Management Systems
- Assist in drafting and review of various legal documents including concession agreements, due diligence reports, contracts, term sheets, MOUs etc.
- Preparation of summary notes, legal key obligations under various agreements
- Assist in Legal disputes/matters including preparing case for opinion etc;
- Preparation of briefing notes, provide update on amendments to policies, law etc;
- Legal document and legal cost management.
- Assist in all kinds of litigation work including antitrust matters, preparing, review of notices, Petitions, Written Statements, Rejoinders, Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, etc.
- Liasioning with Advocates/Counsels engaged in legal matters