DP World - General Manager (10-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Business Unit score card, Deliver today
2. Develop capabilities for best in class customer experience and deliver business aspirations in India's biggest port
3. Close coordination with Commercial Team for optimum utilization of the resources
4. Safe Operations
5. Stake Holder Management with Customs, Port ( Adani), RAILWAYS, CTO, CFS and other regulatory bodies and associations
6. Plan and strategize to develop operational, people and infrastructure capabilities to meet business plans
7. Continuous Improvement. Ex-officio BU LEAN Champion.
8. Contract Management - Ops vendors
9. Peer networking with external stakeholders to further BU strategic and tactical interests.
10. Inter- department co-ordination for delivering BU objectives.
11. Development and Training of Ops resources.
12. Place Customer Delight at the forefront of Departmental outcomes.
13. Compliance with all aspects of MICT's Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and Supply chain security management systems
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.