DP World - DGM - Land Acquistion (0-1 yrs)
- Identification of land parcels suitable for Industrial Use as per company requirement. Initial feasibility study of potential sites.
- Collecting, Collating & Verifying of land revenue documents. Assessment of key technical documents from internal & external parties.
- To conduct site survey and provide extensive site survey reports highlighting the procs & cons of proposed land parcels.
- Liaisoning with Government & Regulatory authorities for various permissions viz - Non Agriculture (NA), NOCs for project implementation.
- Co-ordinate with Legal Counsel for Title Search (Legal Opinions).
- To coordinate with Land Aggregator for completion of Land Title (Due Diligence), Survey of Land Parcel, Registration & Mutation.
- Manage all land acquisition covering pre and post acquisition stage & act as a liaisonser between field & corporate office for new land under acquisition.
- Update and maintain land records & Mutation of revenue documents (post acquisition) in company name.
- Monitor the progress of various activities under land acquisition (physical & documentation) by land service providers.
- Responsible to list all documents and approvals required to be obtained for acquisition of land.
- Develop strong understanding of legal documents required to assess the land parcel.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.