DP World - Assistant Manager - Tax/General Ledger (6-10 yrs)
The incumbent will broadly handle the compliances of Direct and Indirect Taxation for all the legal entities in the region.
1. Overseeing the end to end GST process including compliance, returns filing, payments, input credits and utilization
2. Ensuring all tax reconciliations as GSTR 2A, E way bill, Input tax credit availment etc performed in timely manner.
3. Monitoring GST legislation and determining the GST effect of proposed changes
4. GST Audit preparation & all other GST related work
5. Responsible for timely filing of periodical returns of TDS & TCS.
6. Responsible for monitoring and scrutiny of correct TDS & TCS deduction.
7. Assisting in tax payments and returns and other fillings relating to Direct Tax
8. Responsible for managing internal and statutory audits pertaining to tax compliances and audits by tax authorities
9. Preparation of trackers for all compliances on monthly basis
10. Administrating a team of 10+ individuals including talent acquisition, mentorship, and coaching of employees.
11. Knowledge of fixed assets accounting and lease accounting.
12. Supervising the bank reconciliations of all the legal entities including clearing of open items
1. A qualified CA
2. Experience in major ERP's like SAP/Oracle
3. Awareness and uoto date knowledge of GST, Income Tax & TDS compliance
4. 6-10 years experience in Indian Taxation