Downstream Consulting Role - Oil & Gas Refinery Industry (12-16 yrs)
Role - Downstream Consulting (Refinery Exp)
Exp - 12+ yrs
Location - Gurgaon / Bangalore / Mumbai
Job Description :
- Candidate should be able to lead refinery engagements throughout the downstream value chain and should possess the flair for selling downstream propositions to clients.
- Candidate should be able to undertake different cost transformation engagements, value chain optimization, business process mapping, operating models, supply chain and digital transformation for oil & gas downstream industry.
- Candidate should be able to showcase functional expertise and understanding Supply Chain Planning, Plant Operations, Technology Enablers, Refinery planning, refinery scheduling, refinery operations, business process management, terminal management and logistics and distribution.
- Candidate should demonstrate strong downstream industry expertise having an in-depth knowledge of various software products and their value proposition to plan and drive growth strategies with Downstream practice by identifying potential customers that would need services.
- Familiarity with the downstream supply chain process, maintenance process, business process pertaining to operations management etc.
- Experience in handling industrial refined product sales and marketing, route to market transformation, customer value management, existing customers and get new customers, growing existing channel through efficient relationship management.
- Should have handled implementation and product development activities and report daily activities to the client stakeholders.
- Knowledge of any downstream operational technology products from Aspentech, Honeywell, AVEVA, Pimsoft, Vendavo, PROS, Retalix etc. would be added advantage.