DotPe - Brand Manager (4-8 yrs)
Looking for a passionate brand marketing person to lead brand marketing and communication efforts for a leading O2O commerce platform. This person will Lead the brand strategy and working on all brand Campaigns to uniquely position the organization's platform and its subsequent product lines leading to higher loyalty, preference and cementing the leadership position.
This position will directly report into VP-Marketing.
- Drive brand narratives across offline, digital and social media platforms for awareness, engagement, salience, and preference
- Assist in developing an annual brand calendar, manage budgets and track expenditures
- Ensure adherence of brand guidelines across all touchpoints
- Design, and track brand health parameters through research
- Design mechanisms to gain and disseminate consumer insights to relevant Stakeholders
- Map competition on product offerings/features, advertising and marketing initiatives and publish the actionable insights regularly
- Track communication best practices across industries and share with internal stakeholders to derive inspiration
- Work with external mainline agencies - Both creative and media.
- Lead mainline media & digital media research projects across the business generating actionable insights for the brand teams to execute upon - Brand track, hypothesis validation, qual/quant research methodologies.
Desired background & Skill set
- Proven experience as Brand Manager - 4+ years of experience in leading E-commerce brand, or, leading consumer internet start-up
- Prior track record in brand launches and great agency relationships.
- Preferably from Tier 1 College
- Excellent organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude