Dot & Key - Manager - Human Resources (5-8 yrs)
Manager - HR
- HR Generalist
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant local laws for all positions
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
- TA, On boarding, Capability building
- Learning and Development
- Manage People Process, KPIs / Appraisals
- Employee Engagement
- Must have Sales HR Experience
- Looking at 5-8 years of experience with an all-round experience in HR.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.