Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Beroe Inc
Views:951 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Domain Lead - Clinical Research (3-6 yrs)
Company Profile :
- Beroe positioned at the forefront of procurement intelligence operations and customized market research. Beroe is unique in its 100% exclusive focus on procurement.
- Beroe acts as an extension arm of any Procurement office, offering deep expertise and comprehensive resources within our Primary industries. This allows us to provide robust, Predictive, real time intelligence and insights.
- Our Primary industries of expertise are Healthcare, Food, Beverages,Toabbaco,Personal Products, chemicals, Materials, Mining, Oil & gas, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and technology.
- With operations all over the world, Beroe is headquartered in the Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, U.S.A.
Job Role : Domain Lead – Clinical Research
Reporting To: Team Lead / Research Manager / Sr. Research Manager
Job Location : Chennai
Educational qualifications (Essential): MBA (preferably finance or marketing major),A college degree with Biotech background will be preferred.
1. Work Experience: 3- 6 years of Research experience in relevant field/subject; published papers and post qualification experience in the relevant field is desirable.
2. Job responsibilities:
- Leading a team of 5-6 analysts
- Will be accountable for timely and quality delivery of projects
- Project requirement analysis, project planning and solution designing
- Day-to-day project management and regular review of project
- Accountable for quality checking of reports
- Managing client review presentations
- Co-coordinating with support teams (client engagement, editing etc.) for smooth delivery
- Quarterly performance appraisal of analysts
- Continuous monitoring of team’s progress according KPIs defined by organization
- Identification of training needs of team and proactively communicating the same to appropriate forum
- Coordinating with teams at different countries (China)
- Support sales team by identifying emerging trends and potential clients
- Actively contributing to thought leadership pipeline
- Will be accountable for knowledge management activities
- Communicating organizational goals/objectives to team convincingly
- Work on cross-functional projects
- Knowledge of broader economic/political/financial trends across the globe and their implications on Pharma sector
- Proven analytical and team management competencies
- Good presentation skills
3. Critical/Must-have Skill sets:
Ability to motivate the team, not just comfortable with change but should anticipate and drive it along with team, should be a problem solver, having a good track record of process compliance, high energy, risk-taking ability, client focused, result-driven, entrepreneurial nature, should be able to work under tight deadlines.
Interested candidates are requested to send in the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.