Talent Acquisition Specialist at Dolat Capital Market Pvt. Ltd.
Views:33339 Applications:2312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:724
Dolat Capital - Quantitative Research Scientist/Analyst - High Frequency Trading - IIT/NIT/ISI/IISc/PhD (0-5 yrs)
- B.Tech., Dual Degree M.Tech., or M.Sc. (Integrated) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics from top Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or PhD in similar quantitative disciplines from ISI
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will be responsible to design, develop and implement computational algorithms/strategies that succeed in generating sizable profits consistently, in real life market for high frequency trading environment.
- He / She will provide quantitative analysis of trading data, and contribute to designing of methodology and algorithm, as part of an in-house product development.
- The incumbent shall work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, analyzing large amount of data and developing prediction algorithms / regression models and implementing them in C++, R, MATLAB and python environments.
- He / She shall be a part of a team that works in a lab environment designed to prototype and market-test new concepts in various stock markets/commodities.
- Excellent knowledge in Data Analysis / Algorithm development / Statistics / Mathematics.
- Analytical reasoning. Reasonable knowledge of programming, preferably exposure to object oriented language like C++, in Unix / Linux environment.
- Self-motivation, Readiness to learn with a steep learning curve.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively