Dolat Capital - Quantitative Research Scientist (0-5 yrs)
Position Name: Quantitative Research Scientist
Educational Qualification: A Ph. D in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics
Experience: Relevant experience is preferable.
Roles and Responsibilities -
- We are seeking equally empirical and imaginative thinkers to join our team. Scientists in the true sense, our quantitative research associates navigate the full research process. You will explore a breadth of challenges, in pursuit of a mission that entails:
- Contributing to original research on quantitative indicators/models that drive the construction of high frequency trading strategies, that we trade in production
- Developing trading strategies, from idea generation and data collection to analysis and model creation
- Applying quantitative techniques and market intuition to large, often novel or unconventional, datasets and cultivate areas of expertise along the way
- Advancing existing initiatives and opening opportunities to pursue new, previously unexplored research topics
- The incumbent shall work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, analyzing large amount of data and developing prediction algorithms / regression models and implementing them in C++, R, Matlab and python environments
- He / She shall be a part of a team that works in a lab environment that use machine-learning, applied mathematics, and techniques from modern statistics to develop and refine models of the financial markets, and to develop high frequency trading algorithms based on those models.
- Applying analytical and simulation techniques to analyze model performance
- A strong academic record with preference for a master- s/Ph.D. degree in a quantitative discipline - computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or a related discipline
- A demonstrated capacity to do first-class research & experience in tackling in-depth research projects.
- Strong computer programming skills and experience working with data.
- Understanding in at least some of the following areas: time-series analysis, statistical estimation, Bayesian techniques, scenario analysis, numerical optimization and optimal control.
- Creativity, solid analytical skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas clearly
Dolat Capital Markets Pvt Ltd