Dolat Capital - Quantitative Research Analyst (0-6 yrs)
Dolat Capital - Quantitative Research Analyst - MasterÔ??s/Ph.D. in Maths / Physics / Stats
Roles & Responsibilities:
Scientists in the true sense, our quantitative research associates navigate the full research process. You will explore a breadth of challenges, in pursuit of a mission that entails:
- Contributing to original research on quantitative indicators/models that drive the construction of high frequency trading strategies, that we trade in production
- Developing trading strategies, from idea generation and data collection to analysis and model creation
- Applying quantitative techniques and market intuition to large, often novel or unconventional, datasets and cultivate areas of expertise along the way
- Advancing existing initiatives and opening opportunities to pursue new, previously unexplored research topics
- The incumbent shall work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, analyzing large amount of data and developing prediction algorithms / regression models and implementing them in C++, R, Matlab and python environments
- He / She shall be a part of a team that works in a lab environment that use machine-learning, applied mathematics, and techniques from modern statistics to develop and refine models of the financial markets, and to develop high frequency trading algorithms based on those models.
- Applying analytical and simulation techniques to analyze model performance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.