Talent Acquisition Specialist at Dolat Capital Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1276 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Dolat Capital - Quantitative Analyst - High Frequency Trading - IIT/BITS (0-1 yrs)
About Dolat Capital
Dolat Capital is a multi strategy trading firm, dedicated to producing superior returns adhering to mathematical and statistical techniques. We trade actively in all Asset classes: equities, futures, options, commodities, currencies and fixed income taking advantage of our ultra low latency infrastructure. Our low latency infrastructure is in C++, one of the most competitive in terms of latency. Dolat Capital is an analytical, team oriented firm that employs a dynamic & disciplined approach towards a variety of products and quantitative strategies for exploiting subtle anomalies in the market.
The Quantitative Research team at Dolat Capital focuses on quantitative trading, specifically fully automated trading systems. We develop proprietary algorithms by using mathematical techniques and statistical analysis to identify patterns and behavior of markets. Our core competency is mathematical/statistical modeling, high frequency trading algorithm development, and their implementation. We have a group of best and brightest researchers from various scientific disciplines who have built an array of analytical tools and a high performance trading infrastructure, to help us design, develop and run our quantitative strategies in global markets. We believe these systems are crucial to our success and provide a significant competitive advantage.
Position Name: Quantitative Analyst
Educational Qualification: A Bachelors or Masters in Mathematics / Statistics /
Physics / Computer Science Engineering / Electrical
Engineering / Financial Engineering
Experience: Relevant experience is preferable
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will be responsible to design, develop and implement computational algorithms/strategies that succeed in generating sizable profits consistently, in real life market for high frequency trading environment
- He / She will provide quantitative analysis of trading data, and contribute to designing of methodology and algorithm, as part of an in-house product development
- The incumbent shall work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, analyzing large amount of data and developing prediction algorithms / regression models and implementing them in C++, R, MATLAB and python environments
- He / She shall be a part of a team that works in a lab environment designed to prototype and market-test new concepts in various stock markets/commodities
- Excellent knowledge in Data Analysis / Algorithm development / Statistics / Mathematics
- Analytical reasoning. Reasonable knowledge of programming, preferably exposure to object oriented language like C++, in Unix / Linux environment
- Self-motivation, Readiness to learn with a steep learning curve
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Intellectually vibrant work environment
- Better growth opportunities